Sunday, November 27, 2005

Photo postings


Hi folks,

In case you don't know...this is me (in a totally unexpected picture!). Anyway, a bit of news. I have now set up a site for pictures that won't be appearing on this blog. It's a Yahoo Group, set up expressly to post pics. Once I fill up that group with pics, I'll create another group, and so on. The site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sapans_india_trip/
I know I wrote previously that I would be using Ofoto, but the pics are too difficult to share using that site. So, this will have to do. In order to see the pics, you will, unfortunately, need to sign up for Yahoo Groups. This is a very painless process, and should overall take you very little time. Check back there for new pics. Current pics of family and friends in Seattle are already posted.

Oh, and the issue of leaving comments without registering should be fixed. Let me know if it's not, and if there's anything else I can fix before leaving on my trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! We can post now!